Ayesha Singh Wiki:- Ayesha Singh is a well-known Indian actress and model, primarily recognized for her roles in TV shows and series. She gained significant attention for her performance as Sai Joshi in the Star Plus TV serial “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein.” Ayesha started her acting career in 2015 with the Zee TV show “Doli Armaano Ki,” where she portrayed the character Ratti Sinha. She is also remembered for her role in the TV series “Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost” in 2016.
- 1 Ayesha Singh Biography
- 2 Ayesha Singh Wiki Bio Details
- 3 Physical Appereance
- 4 Education Qualification
- 5 Family & Relationship
- 6 Ayesha Singh Career
- 7 Social Media Platforms
- 8 Net Worth & Salary
- 9 Some Facts About Ayesha Singh
- 10 FAQ’s
Ayesha Singh Biography
Ayesha Singh is an Indian TV actress known for her work in Hindi TV serials and Bollywood movies. She gained significant recognition and popularity for her portrayal of the character Sai Joshi in the TV series “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin.” Ayesha has showcased her acting skills in shows like “Doli Armaano Ki,” “Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost,” and “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin.” She started her acting journey in 2015 with the Zee TV show “Doli Armaano Ki,” where she played the role of Ratti Sinha.
Born on June 19th in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Ayesha Singh completed her education at St. Patrick’s Junior College in Agra and pursued a degree in Law. She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and has a weight of around 55 kg. She has a stylish hairstyle, black hair, and captivating black eyes. Ayesha Singh is committed to staying in good shape and places importance on her health and fitness.
Ayesha Singh Wiki Bio Details
|Full Name||Ayesha Tejveer Singh|
|Date of birth||19 June 1996|
|Birthplace||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (as in 2023)||27 years old|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Lawyer|
|Height||5’5″ (165 cm)|
|Weight||53 kg (116 lbs.)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|School||St. Patrick’s School, Agra|
|College||St. Patrick’s Junior College, Agra SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Laws Bachelor of Business Administration|
Family & Relationship
|Brother||Vishvendra Singh (elder)|
|Affairs & Boyfriend||Ishaan Rajesh Singh (rumored)|
|Husband & Spouse||N/A|
Ayesha Singh Career
Ayesha Singh began her acting career in 2016 with her television debut as Amy D’costa in the soap opera “Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost.” Following that, she entered the film industry with her debut role as Reena in the movie “Adrishya.” She also acted in the 2019 Telugu film “Yedu Chepala Kadha.” In 2020, she joined Neil Bhatt and Aishwarya Sharma to star in the TV soap opera “Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin,” where she portrayed the character “Sai Joshi,” one of the female leads.
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukherjee, Nutan|
|Favourite Food||Veg Indian food, Chocolates, Gulab Jamun|
|Favourite Movie||Hum Apke Hai Kon (1994)|
|Favourite Destination||London, Goa|
Social Media Platforms
Net Worth & Salary
|Salary Per Episode||Rs. 70k|
|Brand endorsement Fee||Updated Soon|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Monthly Income||Rs. 14 lakh +|
|Net Worth||$5 Million (Approx.)|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 35 crore|
Some Facts About Ayesha Singh
- Ayesha Singh, an Indian actress and model, is recognized for her roles in the show “Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Ghost” (2016) and the film “Adrishya” (2017). In 2020, she took the lead female role in the TV show “Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin.”
- Ayesha Singh transitioned from being a lawyer to an actress. Initially, her parents had reservations about her decision to pursue acting, as her family had no background in the media industry, including films and TV.
- Ayesha enjoys cooking and often shares cooking pictures on her Instagram. She’s also a storyteller and participated in the storytelling event, Jashn-e-Qalam (2019), celebrating the 100th Birth Anniversary of writer Amrita Pritam, who won an Academy Award.
- Apart from acting, she’s passionate about music and frequently posts videos on her Instagram playing the guitar and singing. In 2020, she took on the role of ‘Sai Joshi,’ one of the female leads, in the TV series “Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin.”
Where is Ayesha Singh from?
Ayesha Singh, an Indian actress, was born on June 19, 1996, in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She gained recognition for her outstanding performance as Sai Joshi in Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin. She studied law at SNDT Women's University Law School, Mumbai, Juhu Campus.
What is the real age of Ayesha Singh?
When was Ayesha Singh born?
Ayesha Singh, born on June 19, 1996, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is an Indian actress. She is well-known for her impressive role as Sai Joshi in Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin.
How many followers does Ayesha Singh have?
@ayesha. singh19 Instagram follower count is currently at 1.3M followers.