CBSE 10th Board Result:- CBSE has declared the CBSE 10th Result 2023 on May 12, 2023. The students can access their results from the official websites of the board results.cbse.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in, as well as DigiLocker and UMANG apps. The board may also provide results through IVRS and SMS. To activate the DigiLocker account, students need to use the six-digit security pins provided by CBSE, which can be downloaded by schools via digilocker.gov.in. Once activated, students can download digital copies of their marks sheets and certificates. The release date of the CBSE 10th Result 2023 was shared with students in advance.
CBSE has declare the 10th Results 2023 today, May 12, 2023. The results can be download from the official websites, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.gov.in. Students can also download their results from Digilocker, UMANG app and via SMS.
- 1 CBSE 10th Board Exam Result 2023
- 2 CBSE Class 10th Board Result Overview
- 3 Where To Check CBSE 10th Results 2023?
- 4 How To Activate DigiLocker Account?
- 5 How To Download CBSE 10th Result 2023?
- 6 FAQ’S
- 6.1 When will the CBSE 10th Result 2023 be declared?
- 6.2 Where can I check my CBSE 10th Result 2023?
- 6.3 What are the details required to check CBSE 10th Result 2023?
- 6.4 What is the passing criteria for CBSE Class 10 exams?
- 6.5 Can I apply for re-verification of my CBSE 10th Result 2023?
- 6.6 When will I receive my CBSE 10th Marksheet 2023?
CBSE 10th Board Exam Result 2023
CBSE Board Class 10th result 2023 is expect to be release in the third or last week of May. The result can be checked and download from the official website of CBSE, cbseresults.nic.in, using the roll number. On the result day, students can also check their marks on results.cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in or digilocker.gov.in using their roll number, school number, admit card ID and date of birth.
CBSE Board Result can also be checked in offline mode through DigiLocker, SMS, Umang App. The announcement of CBSE Board 10th Exam Result 2023 may be made by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
CBSE Class 10th Board Result Overview
|Exam Name||CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2023|
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Dates||1st March – 19th March 2023|
|Result Declaration||12th May 2023|
|Result Checking Method||Online, Offline, SMS, DigiLocker|
|Official Website||cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in|
Latest News On CBSE Class 10 Results Date 2023
The CBSE Class 10th Result 2023 has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on May 12, 2023. The exams were held until March 21, 2023, and a total of 21,86,940 students appeared for the exams. The results can be accessed through the official website cbse.nic.in. In 2022, the results were declared on July 22, on cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.gov.in. To pass the CBSE Class exams, a candidate must secure an overall 33% (including internal assessment and Class 10th Board examination) in all the subjects.
CBSE Class 10 Result 2023 Latest Update
The CBSE 10th Result 2023 has been declared by the board. Students can now check their results on the official websites – cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.gov.in, as well as on DigiLocker and UMANG app. The result was declared on May 12, 2023. The overview of the CBSE 10th Class Board Result is as follows:
|Board||Exam Name||Exam Date||Result Date||Result Website|
|CBSE||Class 10th||May 2023||12th May 2023||cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in, DigiLocker, UMANG app|
cbse.gov.in 10th Class Download Marksheet 2023
The CBSE 10th Class Exam Result 2023 can be checked using the student’s roll number, admit card ID, school number, and date of birth. Students can also stay updated with live coverage of the results. After the announcement of the results, CBSE will provide a window for students who want to apply for re-verification or want more information on their answer sheets. A total of 21,86,940 students had registered for the Class 10th exams. After the results are declared, CBSE 10th Class Marksheet 2023 will be sent to the student’s school.
Where To Check CBSE 10th Results 2023?
CBSE 10th Result 2023 can be checked on various platforms. The result will be available on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) – cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Students can check their results by entering their roll number, admit card ID, school number and date of birth on these websites. In addition to these websites, students can also check their results on other platforms like Digilocker, UMANG app, and via SMS. To check the result through Digilocker, students need to activate their DigiLocker accounts.
The mark sheet and certificate can be downloaded from the DigiLocker account once the result is declared. Students can also check their results through SMS by sending an SMS to a specified number with their roll number. In case the official websites are inaccessible, students can also check their results on other websites like indiaresults.com and examresults.net.
- UMANG apps
- SMS, IVRS
How To Activate DigiLocker Account?
- Visit the DigiLocker website at digilocker.gov.in
- Click on the “Sign Up” button on the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in your mobile number and click on “Continue”.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Verify”.
- You will be redirected to a page where you need to enter your details such as name, date of birth, gender, and choose a username and password for your DigiLocker account.
- Click on “Create Account” to complete the registration process.
- Once your account is created, log in to your DigiLocker account and click on “Issued Documents”.
- Click on “Get More” to add your CBSE details.
- Enter your roll number, admit card ID, school number, and date of birth to fetch your CBSE 10th result details.
- Your CBSE 10th result details will be added to your DigiLocker account and can be downloaded and shared as required.
How To Download CBSE 10th Result 2023?
- Go to the official website of CBSE, cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link “CBSE Class 10th Result 2023”.
- Enter your Roll Number, School Number, Admit Card ID, and Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your CBSE Class 10th Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Alternatively, you can also download your result from the DigiLocker platform by activating your DigiLocker account and following the steps provided by CBSE to access your result.
When will the CBSE 10th Result 2023 be declared?
The CBSE 10th Result 2023 has been declared on May 12, 2023.
Where can I check my CBSE 10th Result 2023?
You can check your CBSE 10th Result 2023 on the official websites of CBSE - cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in, and on digilocker.gov.in.
What are the details required to check CBSE 10th Result 2023?
Students will need their roll number, admit card ID, school number, and date of birth to check their CBSE 10th Result 2023.
What is the passing criteria for CBSE Class 10 exams?
The passing criteria for CBSE Class 10 exams is that the candidate must secure an overall 33% (including internal assessment and Class 10th Board examination) in all the subjects to pass.
Can I apply for re-verification of my CBSE 10th Result 2023?
Yes, CBSE provides a window for students who want to apply for re-verification of their results, or have more info on their answer sheets.
When will I receive my CBSE 10th Marksheet 2023?
After the declaration of the result, CBSE 10th Marksheet 2023 will be dispatched to the student’s school.